Our consultancy includes evaluation and advice to clients such as;
- the suitability of possible standard or oversize road-transport equipment for proposed haulage routes.
- the accurate prediction of single or multi-combination (i.e. powered) vehicle performance including speed, grade-ability, traction against payload & gross mass
- haul road evaluations and recommendations for grade, curvature and surface adjustment.
- comparative evaluations & recommendations of the most suitable equipment considering both cost & performance
- trip-time modelling software to further predict vehicle cycle times along complex haulage routes using surveyed data.